A number of factors impact on an animal’s well-being and behaviour to which each and every companion animal is subjected to. When providing balanced care and welfare services it is essential, that we use an holistic approach!
With over 35 years hands-on experience and pioneering with a passion Dr. Mercia designed the most comprehensive of holistic programming, to include the preservation and cultivation of the Companion Animal's inner worlds. In life, all sentient beings deserve dignity, Justice and the Right to freedom for non-harmful 'creative' expression.
Companion Animals enduring neglect, often are also subjected to silent abuse. We understand that aggression arises from provocation that is no different in principle, to a loving nature which transpires from, the 'security' living within, and the heart of the environment. Smothering companion animals with affections, leading to obesity, is not a kindness at all.
Dismissed in human society, certain cruelty, 'sadly' not so different from human's own 'socially structured torture' requires correct schooling. Canine Communication providing human to animal contact in an ever growing populace where Companion Animal's need to evolve, must include their natural element, since they too have the right to be heard and should create deeper understanding from within the species!
Canine Hilton's Mantra is Educate - Educate - Educate!
T: 020 8395 6593 F: 020 8286 3092 E: email@example.com
Canine Communication © Press here
The NITZSCHE PWCP (PetWorldCulturePreservation) method is the umbrella and home of our first user friendly techniques, choreographed to engage the dog's mind with exciting new refreshing enrichment programmes, providing non-invasive solutions tailored to include deed over breed (DDA3).
- Provide suitable living enviroment
- Appropriate diets and fresh water
- Allowing to exhibit normal behaviour patterns, natural to animal
- Housing with or without other animals
- Protect from pain suffering, injury and disease
- Preservation of companion animal's culture
- Enhance communication skills
- Promote correct physical and mental health
- Protect cultural and social conduct and adaptability in behaviour
- Understanding natural needs and stabilise balance thereby preventing discord with the enviroment
The NITZSCHE PEPPU technique’s goal, whilst embracing the dog’s ‘actual’ reality and ability, provides opportunities for observation. Each dog has their ‘own natural talents’ and ‘self-initiated skills’ which surface when settled and presented by the essence from within. Dogs are not deaf, dogs are not stupid and neither can dogs read people’s pedantic minds. A dog however is skilled to understand instinctively, the aura energy and can read body language. Each PEPPU aspect includes all of the 5 Freedoms as a matter of cause. No you do not need to kick a dog, any dog, into submission with confused or frustrated obedience bullying tricks. This type of technique will merely invite retaliation with
often devastating consequences, followed by karmic taboos to which effectsdoes not bear thinking and YES, you can teach the old dog new tricks!
- DDA is designed to keep humans safe, whilst the Welfare policies consider the needs of companion animal’s physical requirements, but continue to neglect those needs that provide the psychological well-being that create a healthy mind. Where the body reveals itself as the shadow of the mind, stable attitudes usually arising from a strong immune system, accomplish constructive synchronised behaviours. Before domestication this was recognised, in the wild, by the dogs’ innate culture to roam and run between 7 to 9 hours in socialised groups, working for survival together, supported by an advanced teamwork that was developed from individual skills based on experience.
- A far cry for today’s companion animals whose modern lifestyle varies from being housebound in comforts of luxury to frugal surroundings. Be this on a chain, or all alone staring at the door for someone to walk through to help break the boredom, but whose arrival more often than not brings further misery, as their long awaited human companion is too pre-occupied with personal matters, usually misreading the dog’s language and thus ignoring the increased lingering desperation. Rewarded with restricted walks on the lead and today often muzzled, for fear of the Law. What kind of torture are we inflicting on our loyal ‘man’s best friend’, with rare opportunities to run free. How can an intelligent human society wonder why dogs react irrationally at times? Ignored, rejected, abandoned, the dog’s actual need for cultural stimuli is non-existent and their creativity denied. It is crucial for welfare policies to legislate by incorporating ‘holistically’ assessments with insightful understanding.
- In a greater demanding animal friendly world, Canine Hilton's in-house consultant psychologist Dr. Mercia PhD Msc MBA can offer professional solutions to an ever increasing need for animal psychology. Under DDA 3, dangerous or anti-social attitudes no longer apply to the few breed specific but rather across the entire spectrum of dogs. An offence is based on DEED and no longer on the breed. DDA 3 also validates the urgent need for proven and effective preventive schooling.
- Good behaviour of your dog is now mandatory and enforceable by law. Correct schooling can bring endless rewards to both dog and owner, through canine communication. Such good behaviour can be nurtured and transformation can be achieved. By use of joyfully structured applications and stimulating positive reinforcement, your dog can benefit enormously bringing greater joy to you the owner, guardian, keeper and the level of companionship shared between you. With over 8 million dogs in UK without correct application, how can we help reduce shelters from over population and reduce the alleged on the increase number of dog attacks? Stressed owners who are terrified of the legal consequences if things go wrong, transfer this energy onto their canines and then impose unreasonable restrictions, which stimulates the dog’s natural instinctive behaviour to be on guard.
- Whether for rehabilitative purposes or just basic education, the aim when applied successfully has proven, that with respect, endless rewards to both dog and owner can be accomplished.
- Backed up by ongoing scientific research, new discoveries are made in relation to genome sequencing, scanning the brain patterns and greater insight to acknowledge the building blocks that all sentient beings share. A Dog or Cat has no need for ‘verbal’ human speech, but this does not suggest that their intelligence is insignificant or that they cannot differentiate between joy and torture. The human arrogance needs to be toned down by a notch or two and recognise that every living being values its own life.
- In the Selfish gene by Richard Dawkins, a reference is made to the one perfect gene in the genome pool shared with a majority of imperfect genes. Thus making the perfect gene the odd one out and not so spectacular. In life, humans –v- non-human sentient beings are in fact a mere pin-prick on the statistics of living species. According to Friedrich Nietzsche, the most lethal of all deadly viruses known on Earth is called ‘Human’!
- Question therefore: What makes YOU so special?